Tuesday, August 25, 2009

OPINION: Do You Know the “7 Dirty Words”?

Keri Hilson "Knock You Down" was for the millionth time yesterday and I would not mind, because I love the song and all, but there's one thing that I do not mind when I played the song on the radio control empty words that are not obscene!

Ne-Yo, singing: "I used to be the leader and the commander of Pimp My high flying boat ...", which is an empty word" ship ".

Then, when Kanye spits: "How can you ask someone who is just mean ...?" Is empty, and the word "request".

Of course, it's not the first time, censors, hypersensitivity hit a mute button for words that may appear to the dirtiest word or words that were in most cases, and only occasionally a benign little risky, given the context. Heck, Wanya and baby "always in housing" and the third word in his name cleared, depending on the time of day or the station that he was arrested.

If you think back to 2003, which brings together 50 Cent "What Up Gangsta", at 50 spit "there is no blood, the cone ..." "Blood" part always cleared. I have found of particular concern because of censorship, which clearly shows that the convergence of the street gangs, omitting reference to the popular, blatantly missed the fact that the "cone" is just another word "of the Crip" (rival to the blood). It may seem as if the approval of the radio Krebs blood.

So far, in my opinion, in the worst case of censorship, however, was not to be refugees around the "bad reputation is a great opportunity and one other" remix, while the large spit "Navajos creep me in the teepee ..." Navajo "gets distorted, which resembles a covered, but with the sound distorted and cause the whole nation of Indians are very harmful to mention aloud.

The late, great comedian George Carlin, Standob routine where I set out 7 words that under all circumstances, and even sometimes they say the attack on television or radio. I do not anything to write them here (click on the name Carlin at all if you had to hear), but I'll give you my cleaner alternatives: feces, urine, uterus, and mating, lollipop chicken, parents and female adulterer palindrome "breasts.

What do ya'll think about censorship? They are really such things as "the words" bad, and if so, what words are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment