Monday, July 13, 2009

DIFFICULT WIFE SANDRA BULLOCK

Sandra Bullock admits she is "hard to handle".

The 'Proposal' actress is lucky to have her husband Jesse James because he accepts for who she is.

The 44-year-old star - who is stepmother to Jesse's three children - said: "Thankfully, I married someone who loves me just the way I am - and all the nuttiness that goes into to me.

Although she has found someone who loves her just as she is, Sandra admits it hasn't always been that way and says she was ignored by boys at school because she wasn't classically beautiful.

She explained: "I was rejected in school because I didn't look like the big-breasted, beautiful girls. I was awkward and sad. My mother always said, 'Be original!', but I didn't understand until I changed to be like everyone else. Once I did fit in, I was like, 'What have I done?'



No comments:

Post a Comment