Sunday, July 19, 2009

picture of the day ROAD TRIP

More than four weeks I was on this from Wyoming, Idaho, Utah, Colorado, Montana, and I saw a beautiful landscape of America to offer.

Pastures were storing mountains, valleys and epic world-class, canyons, waterfalls, fantastic, exuberant rivers, and much more. For me to come visit and learn about some of the most interesting countries, through the beautiful road safety, the same as around 2009.

It's taken thousands of photos and select a few test on the road you travel on the image problem. Every day, I think I have found for you from the stump, and every day someone in response to a half hour. But I think today may be a little harder. Why? I'm feeling. Moreover, as I said, this feeling is wrong all the time.

So your task is to look at this picture and tell me what it is and how it is. When you first log into contact me in response (Danilo - point - terdiman - in - CNET - point - as) to win the prize. No repeat winners, but I am afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment