Thursday, July 2, 2009

My wife talks to animal

My wife is the only animal that speaks the language of the invention. Every time your dog are on a transit route, and that "" talks with their strange language. JFC729 --

He was obsessed with the headphones. He said that the cancellation of the sound, and lime green in September, to show the computer, and gaming on television today to work on one set. This not to mention the waste of money to crazy! PUNK31PRINCESS --

I still houses some of the door ajar to find his keys. Of red wine in his hand with the glass, which is located in the middle of the floor was. If you drink with people she did not know that I was right at the crime scene. CPENNWC --

After brushing my teeth when the mouth rinse, and a glass of doses in the sputum. If you do not, he said it behind your teeth to remove bacteria, it will be important to consider. Jeremy and DEJAH --

But the water in the bathroom so as not to hear him peeing in the sink every time is changes. Strange. I do not know because he pees? RBCATCH21 --

I am rigging a Grammy acceptance speech her'90s prom dress in a mirror in front of his wife to get up from the shower. Imagination, that her husband - Justin Timberlake and thanks. GTOWNHOYAS04 --

I caught him pleasure Kelly Clarkson "Since You" I went in the garage. I believe that I have a stomach muscle laughing hard on the verge of withdrawal. GLITTERGAL23 --

My husband and dress socks fiercely through the air and recycling in the bathroom screaming, "I am a total phone!" And then left. This is the strangest thing for me at all and was a witness. RANDZB --

Sometimes I sit in the middle of the night with open eyes and begin to mumble vague. It seems it really is crazy. NYCGIRL31 --

When I go on a business trip, one of my T-shirt () in the homeland of the bags of money to all sides of the bed, "to protect the castle your dog to sleep on the bed to make." RICKOCIEZZ --

5 signs you have to keep Crazi

1. Your wedding night in the history of China canceled the opening.
2. On Sunday to spend an ideal way for you? Of course with the laws.
3. Your biggest turn on: When your dvr "chatterbox girl (new)."
4. So far this year, on a holiday and use your own.
5. It is clear to your operating fave iTunes "Music" and "the Party of the Nation"

No comments:

Post a Comment