Monday, June 22, 2009

KATY PERRY'S GIRLY DESIRES

KETIPERI "Women are active.

She kiss me on the crown daughter lesbians say. "The young beauty as British supermodel Agyness Deyn and chat.

I say 24 years Star said many women want to kiss, kiss me a number of Agyness Deyn on the draw either? It is a lesbian.

She has a beautiful little face. PANKUROKKURORITA, beautiful shoulders. I think she sees me. "Oh open or what?"

However Agyness is to prevent an affair with a club Gay KETIREZUBIAN.

She explains: "I get with a club for homosexuals, also women, beautiful, I'm attracted to other women that he is cold but I just have them drink. I am a boastful!

Katy is 10 for women's alleged homosexual trysts that indulge in the usual

She is a British newspaper, the SANDETAIMUZU said: "This is when I hear the girl is sitting with a group of teenagers and they like 'yeah, I just allowed me to kiss me in front of a large bosom friend?"

No comments:

Post a Comment