Thursday, June 25, 2009

Simon Cowell Admits 'Mistakes' with Susan Boyle

Simon Cowell opened the controversy that has swirled on the Internet, arguably, Susan Boyle acknowledged that the situation after it was ranked No. 2 on the British talent for you "may be preferable to deal with them.

In an editorial written to the United Kingdom's Daily Mail, said Quayle: "a vision of everything new, it has become clear to me that people do not deal with the situation, Susan, and we can have." "Suddenly I realized I do not know how to deal with the loss and we do not deal with it well."

Coyle - who served as a judge of the talent competition in the United Kingdom - In the beginning I felt Boyle handled the attention and praise. "It looks good with all the attention .... I thought naively that he can control." He then went on to say that it was clear that Powell "did not know how to deal with this loss."

"At the end of the show, at a critical stage where the team won the diversity of dance, I saw in his face and think:" Christ did not know how to deal with any gain. "It was bad. After that, I went over and gave him a hug and tried to convince him," Coyle writes.

Coyle Boyle said the hospital despite the fact that Britain has the talent "once and for all, and the absence of many of the decision to tour in the United Kingdom, and he still believes in the talent." When I'm not thrilled by the reception we received only what happens in the coming weeks, I will continue to support him. "

No comments:

Post a Comment