Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tweeting, video chatting atop North America

I had to slightly less than the 14,264 feet summit of Mount Evans (see below, with video and sound are affected by strong winds on Sunday, the first day of a trip to the land in 2009, my journey through the Rocky Mountains and Great Plains of the United States.

Obtained on the Internet through the Inmarsat BGAN mobile satellite modems, which, when moving in the right direction, and obtain a good sign. Enough, in fact, I was able to video chat with my wife and a friend. They said it was "the greatest thing ever." I do not know about that, but it is very sweet.






The first speaker of the summit, as well, but I could not live - the blog. It was very cold and the wind was fierce, and I was sitting on some rocks, unstable to some extent, uncomfortable in the summit. I'd also hoped to take the signal from the Internet and through the exchange of BGAN MacBook Pro I'm using the iPod Touch has happened to me. But for some reason, have not been able to get in touch via the Internet, although they could see the signal coming from the Mac first, instead of laying blame on the harsh conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment