Thursday, June 25, 2009

Superstar Michael Jackson died too soon

M doing. Feeling very strange. Michael Jackson has died. It is only (50 years), which is a milestone. Only the best, as is always the case, which was published in February and re-selling albums and 25th anniversary of "Thriller contract.
London plans for the operation of this exhibition was the first minister in the next few weeks. Michael probably career, but I have orgasm when I'm not sure of the music. Returned 50 August last, has done some radio interviews. I think all DJs, such as Michael Jackson and made a return. If this, the last 10 years or more, and news coverage, I wanted to say to the judge that at the end of the discussion. Answer is "Yes, this is true."

People in general, and the fact that underestimate the power of music to us. We sometimes forget how great the song was removed and good news for us and you smile and dance to make the experience more fun to remember it. Michael Jackson in the form of art can make some of the artists songs such as "Billie Jean", and all age groups, races and nations, is to reach people.

Michael once again for many years, and this great artist and a member of Jackson 5

This type of inheritance, and even the most heinous accusations and allegations which can not be deleted. Music and the historical and deeply rooted in our hearts always.

Rick Sanchez Amoeba Music in Hollywood's most popular leader in his description, and individuals on an equal footing, "I was surprised when she heard the news about Jackson in the past, and says:" A lot of people in such cases is usually music, and purchase, "Sanchez reported the violation to the death of a musician .

Sanchez is always good for all sales of music and adds Jackson. Romero, Jean-Louis, Michael Jackson fans to Atlanta and blogger, has a non-nervous and hoping the news is true, Jackson died. "I do not think so, because I do not want Michael Jackson," said Jean-Louis. "He always returns home and impregnable place (50) is far behind the concert was about to arrive. And as I was, or what life is crazy and dark period, in the context of research in terms of the poor of this" music, even in the busy time, truly the king of pop "

I Moonwalker dance move, but nothing like I learned all of the year 1984 and I saw the famous Motown 25 television special that has happened, to explain the anniversary.

I was shy as a child of my red and black jackets and the "movie", insert the video, I think, but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment