Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Road Trip meetup goes off without a hitch

During the next few days, returned to the report, as I still resides in Boulder, Brett Green, "The Royal Blind effect. Two promised to get some relatives to join my Meetup.

One thing I realized that it is difficult to get people into the city, you know, and not to further excitement and Facebook friends not to come to try to organize a Meetup. This is why you connect to the wired-Boulder home, as Hyde, and Greene made the difference.

Finally, about 10 or 15 people show. We talked about technology, start-up scene in Boulder, iPhones, and more. I was nervous, but it was good. I met some interesting Tuitterers Boulder, learned about Techstars and left feeling as an attempt to compile one of them, I learn more about what I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment